Family Physicians

20950 N Tatum Blvd
Ste 250
Phoenix, AZ 85050
480-607-0060
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Jul 1st, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Nelson's for a couple of years, she is always courteous but the wait time in the office can run long. I don't feel she really listens to the problem you have. When she subscribes an RX she wants you back every 3 months for follow-up before she subscribes the meds again which forces you to go more often than you care too. On occasion she didn't help at all with a virus I had and I had to find another doctor who would run the appropriate tests & subscribe what I needed.

|  Dr. Nelson is a true professional.  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Few doctors are as current in their practice. Dr. Nelson has helped my family through several medical issues. It is obvious she cares about her patients and is willing to take the time to hear about our concerns.

Feb 13th, 2011

I think she's average, but the waiting time is horrible.

|  Great office staff - Doc needs to listen more closely to patients  |  show details
by FM on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Nelson was my physician and my childs physician for over 2 years. On a positive note she and her office staff were always very friendly and courteous. I was always able to get in quickly for visits. My major complaint was after several visits for lower back pain I was directed to physical therapy without many questions being asked x-rays, etc. I was directed to physical therapy even after impressing I didn't feel the pain was muscular/skeletal that it felt more internal...after not getting anywhere with treatment I decided to get a second opinion and switched doctors I have since found out that the cause of my pain was endometrios. Additionally, I had a spot of concern on my forhead that I repeatedly question Dr. Nelson about being told it was just a mole and no reason for concern- later learning this was basal cell cancer and having to undergo Moh's surgery. In comparison to my new doctor I now feel that my visits weren't very thorough and I wasn't "heard".

Jul 5th, 2009

WE ARE A FAMILY OF 5 WHO ARE ALL PATIENTS OF DR. NELSON. WE LOVE HER,SHE'S VERY PERSONAL, SHE ACTUALLY DOES CARE. THE STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL IMPORTANT AND THEY VALUE THEIR PATIENTS. SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AND THEY WILL GET YOU IN IF YOU NEED TO BE SEEN. WE LOVE HER, AND WILL STAY WITH HER AS LONG AS WE CAN. WE WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

|  The best  |  show details
by urbanc on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

She is wonderful, she give it her all and will do whatever it takes to ensure that you get the best care possible.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Attentive and effective  |  show details
by eo2323 on Oct 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

We've been seeing Tiffany for over 3 years. Excellent service, staff, facility. The address the issues with a personal touch!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com