Dr. Tiffany Orndorff DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

January 24th, 2013
Visit with Dr. Orndorff
I have been going to Dr. Orndorff for about 3 years and she is the best GP I have ever had. I am very comfortable with her and trust her 100%. She has always had time for my questions and I trust her opinions, so far she has always been right. Wait time is short and service is very good. Dr. Orndorff is the Best!

October 10th, 2012
i am very dissatisfied with dr. orndoff. she did take the time to answer any of my questions. either she didn't know the answer or she just did't care. i had developed a cough ( so bad i couldn't breathe and i was up all night). i was going back to her and going to the emergency room which cost money. i was taking all the meds, again cost money, nonething work. finally i went to another dr. he couldn't believe what she prescribe. now i am worrying about my kidneys. Hopefully when the test come back everything will be fine. i recommend you find another dr. because she doesn't care. by the way, i am on a fixed income and i had to decided whether by the meds or eat. if it was not for my children i don't know what i would have done.

March 23rd, 2011
I recommend...
I have been a patient of Dr.Orndorff's for nearly 4 years. I am very comfortable and I trust her opinion.She is very easy to talk to.I have never had a Dr. for this long, they always seem to do something that make's me uncomfortable or no longer trust in them, that is not the case here, I liove her.....

January 8th, 2011
Dr. Orndorff seems to be able to accurately diagnose before test results are in. I feel very confident that she knows what she is talking about. The wait time once in the room is far to long. The equipment in the office is abit outdated as well. However, because she is so exceptionally talented, I manage to look past both.