A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Pankow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Pankow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Pankow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pankow graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pankow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Pankow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Pankow practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Pankow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Pankow practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.