A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Pluto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Pluto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pluto
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pluto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluto graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pluto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Pluto DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Pluto practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Pluto has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Pluto practices Family Medicine near Scottdale, PA.
See Scottdale Family Physicians.