Dr. Tiffany Quan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Quan?

April 16th, 2016

Great Dr., But You May Never See Her

Dr. Quan has always treated our daughter very well and has been her primary care doctor since she was born in 2005. Unfortunately, past the first couple of years and especially after her office move, we rarely see Dr. Quan and instead see another doctor or nurse practitioner. Good news is that the other doctors are also nice and helpful but also really busy. The reason for the low rating is the administrative staff. They generally have poor attitudes and are unresponsive. Waiting over an hour past your appointment time is typical and reaching the staff on the phone is difficulty with reaching a doctor nearly impossible. I remember one appointment for my daughter where she was the first for the day. The staff took us to a room which was cold and we waited over an hour and no one visited the room. Turns out that the doctor was running late and the staff literally forgot we were there. They were unapologetic when I said we couldn't wait because the doctor was going to be another 30-60 minutes late. In short, the doctors are good, although seeing Dr. Quan is rare and the staff is inattentive and generally uncaring.

May 7th, 2015

Not thorough

My son went to Dr. Quan for 4 years, until we started getting second opinions. They had my son on 5 medications for allergies, when we noticed that my son seemed to have problems hearing us we made an appointment. The Dr. said his hearing was fine. We got a second opinion from a Dr. at another practice. This new Dr. actually took the time to test his ear fluid. As it turns out my son had so much fluid in his ears that he was only hearing at 46%. We switched to the new Dr.

April 1st, 2015

Waited in the actual room for an 1 hour and 45 min total!!! No one ever came back in to give my son his vaccine. We ended up walking out!!

March 2nd, 2015

Very Happy!

I have read some unpleasant reviews about the staff, and wait times at this office. In my experience, the staff has always been friendly and helpful. They always remember me and my son and we are warmly greeted. Any time I have called with a question or concern, it has been addressed competently and promptly. I will agree that sometimes the wait here will be a little on the longer side. This isn't an issue for me because we are receiving quality care. If you have an issue waiting, I suggest making your appointment for first thing in the morning if you can. Another issue that was brought up is that you do not always get to see Dr. Quan, and that's true. Sometimes you do see one of the other two physicians. But they are always just as helpful and friendly as Dr. Quan so i don't have a problem with that either. I would like to make a special mention to the nursing staff. They are always so sweet with my 9 month old baby. Whenever they give him his shots they speak to him in very soothing tones and try to make it as painless an experience as possible. Anyone who treats my baby well is pretty cool in my book

July 2nd, 2014

Angry Parent

Do not go to this doctor. Dr. Quan's staff is rude, not helpful and does not know what they are doing. You can never see Dr. Quan even if you request her, you can't seem to get past her staff of idiots. I do not recommend this doctor to see your child. Very poor office skills and knowledge of what they are doing, wait time, well plan on being there awhile. They tend to forget about you then when they see you upset or been sitting there, they ask you... "what is your name again and what do you need???" A bunch of real idiots in that office.

January 30th, 2014

Never again!

Dr Quan office relocated and now has two other doctors that treat her patients. The problem with this is that you will rearly see Dr. Quan. Which I was okay with since the other two doctors are just as great. The problem however is the staff. The receiptionist is rude. Your appointments may either get deleted, or not be scheduled at the time given. If you question the appointment, forget it. The staff will not appoligies or admit it was there error. As a matter of fact they will indirectly tell you it was your misstake. On top of that, on one ocation my baby almost received the wrong vaccines. Would not recomend this place unless you want to leave feeling like you are the problem not the staff.

July 3rd, 2013

she books her appts so packed that you have to wait a hour or two even if you are there on time. Then she comes and sees in a rush and leaves. the nurses gives shots in less than a minute. everything is rush and care is really provided. it's all about money money money at that office.

June 3rd, 2013

Horrible office staff!

I took my son to see Dr. Faher twice. On both occasions we've had to wait over an hour. On the first visit they took several people who came in after us! When I questioned the office staff they were rude! On the second visit to get an mri referral for my son's brain tumor we waited an hour in the lobby and an hour in the exam room. Dr. Faher was apologetic but the office staff was not. When I explained to the Dr. she said I should speak to them. After my son had his MRI (which was a nightmare because the codes & diagnosis were all wrong) I had to call to get the results. When I spoke to the office staff they told me the dr. was unable to read the report & I should go see my son's neurosurgeon! I informed her I had an HMO and would need a referral to see the neurosurgeon. Her response....nothing! She didn't know what to say or do! I never got the referral and I still to this day have no idea if my son's brain tumor grew! DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU NEED REFERRALS FOR SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR YOUR CHILDREN! Oh how I miss my old pediatrician who moved to Seattle :(

March 1st, 2013

Referrals are a nightmare!

Dr. Faher is sweet and overly cautious. Referrals to anyone or anywhere else is a nightmarish process. "Ct scan order has no diagnosis-must redo", and other various frustrating problems. Prescriptions constantly incorrect prompting pharmacy to call/fax redo. Ugh! Very irritating when tests for diagnosis should be done correctly by people who (you'd think!) do this everyday!!

April 17th, 2012

I agree Dr quan who is that

My kids at supposed to be taken care by her but we never.see her! Her schedule is always changing n were always getting stuck with someone else! If she didnt want to interact with sick people she shouldnt have become a Dr! Well I have a PPO so goodbye at least the office staff is somewhat pleasent

March 13th, 2012

Horrible Office

This is the worst pediatrician we have ever been too. The wait was alway horrible, more than hour, the employees were rude, and you wer elucky if you ever got to see the doctor, it was always an assistant. Do not take your kids to this doctor!!!

March 1st, 2012

Dr. Quan

She didn't diagnose my daughter when at her appointment, She's about a month overdue for her shots because Dr. Quans Office will not communi ...