Tiffany Ramsey, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

OB-Gyn Associates, Ltd.
7601 Forest Ave
Ste 228
Richmond, VA 23229
(804) 741-0441
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  I am a Lifelong Patient!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Ramsey became my regular OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant in 2009. I have never felt so comfortable with an OBGYN. She takes her time to answer all of my questions and is very patient when I have needed her. It's safe to say, for as long as she is in my area, I won't have any other OBGYN. ALL WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES, even during the not so nice times.

|  patient  |  show details
by Mona Harrison on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Ramsey was wonderful as an OB to my daughter and delivered two healthy grandchildren. Her professional and personal bedside manner make her the special doctor that make us continue to see her.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Ramsey is the second doctor I have ever seen the first being one that was fired from the practice and then later found out the she had misdiagnosed me. Dr.Ramsey took the time to have tests redone just to be sure. Shes also been the doctor I had throughout my entire first pregnancy and she just delivered my little girl July 18th 2011 and it was an amazing experience. I had a normal pregnancy at first but at 28 weeks she found that I was headed for preterm labor so she took all the correct precautions and I was placed on bedrest and medication which kept my baby in until 38 weeks and 3days. During delivery she was so supportive and afterwords made so many wonderful compliments on my very quick unexpected pain medication free labor. It just really made me feel good to hear that my doctor was proud of me for how I handled natural labor which made the experience even more special! I would recommend her to everyone I know she is a fantastic doctor and really makes you feel like her only patient. She genuinely cares about you and takes the time to hear your needs!

|  Great Experience Over Past 8 Years  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Ramsey for the past 8 years. She took care of me during my pregnancy and during a few different health scares. She is WONDERFUL: warm, professional, detailed and caring. I often wonder how she has so MUCH time talking w/ me during visits, since I know she has a very busy schedule. As a medical professional, I'm pretty picky about docs and other health care professionals. The negative comments I've read about her really suprise me, since I've had great experiences over the years. My only bad experiences with the doctor who let me go almost 36 hours during labor knowing I had a large baby(Dr. Ramsey was on vacation) which ended in a c-section, and the nursing staff at the Johnston-Willis during my stay.

|  Didnt Delivery My Son  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Overall my experience with Dr. Ramsey was OK. I was having my first child and I went to a women OBGYN, because I didnt want my child delivered by a man. When I went into labor, some foreign male doctor came in and delivered my son, but not patiently. Even the nurses at the hospital made comments about him. I went to a women OBGYN because I wanted a women to deliver my son. She knew this and I was never introduced to any other Drs. in the practice. I will not go to Dr. Ramsey or her practice when I decide to have a second child.

by Megan Dean on Aug 12th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ramsey since I moved to Richmond 8 yrs ago. She is professional, personable and genuine. She is busy but always makes you feel like you are her only patient, she takes time. Unfortunately she was not able to deliver my son but her associates were just as wonderful. I would highly recommend her and her staff to anyone!

Jul 3rd, 2010

I will never go to her she does not deserve a second chance.you need to search very well before you choose your dr especially if you are pregnant.I don't know which one I should tell I have so many bad experience with her.I could not trust her.

|  Keep on looking...  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2010

I had the complete opposite experience with Dr. Ramsey, and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy (okay, well maybe my worst enemy!) Dr. Ramsey was condescending, impatient, and rude. My husband and I were estatic to be having our first child (after 2 years of trying) and her visits with me were cursory, all-business, and cold. I felt that I was irritating her with any questions that I asked, and I became so upset after my 7th month visit with her that I left her office in tears. I have went into labor a month early and Dr. Ramsay did not (thankfully) deliver my baby. She did a quick check on me that day after my C-section, and never even offered her congrats! The nurses/staff at Johnston Willis were amazing, and I have recommended them to all of my pregnant friends from work and church, but Dr. Ramsey was the weak link in my birthing experience. I couldn't wait to switch OB/GYNs after such an unsavory experience. :(

Jul 1st, 2010

If she is the only doctor in the world i wont see here.She is the worst doctor i have seen. The only question she asked me when do i want to see her again. That what i waited more taen an hour too see you. This is my 4 pregnancy and i had 3 miscarriage so i want my dr take her time with me & be more interested in to me.I wont recommend her. dont waste your time to see her. She is the WORST and MEAN dr. you can find