A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Roberts is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Roberts, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Roberts has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Ann Roberts MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Roberts practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.