A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Robinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Louwil Robinson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Robinson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.