A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Robinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Louwil Robinson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Robinson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Robinson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.