A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Rogers, Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD, MPT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers MD and MPT is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Rogers practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Rogers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.