Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Rogers, Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD, MPT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers MD and MPT is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Rogers practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Rogers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.