Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany Rogers
Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. Dr. Rogers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffany Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tiffany Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Daniel Stephenson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Nicholas Halikis
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Kenneth Park
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi10