Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Rogers, Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD, MPT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers MD and MPT is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Rogers practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Rogers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Rogers practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.