Dr. Tiffany Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Rogers is very good at diagnosing and recommending appropriate treatments specific to each patient. I suffered from severe back pain for many years. She performed a spinal fusion surgery on me after we exhausted other more conservative treatment options. My surgery was a complete success and I feel great. I definitely recommend Dr. Rogers.

July 21st, 2016
Patient
I was confident with her diagnosis and the surgery she felt I required. The whole experience, went very well. No complications and healed fast with her guidance. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

July 20th, 2016
New back, no pain!
Great doctor! I had a laminectomy of L 4&5. Great outcome. Too bad most people I talk to with chronic back pain don't pursue surgery due to old and bad information they hear about. Glad I had the surgery and would recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone interested back surgery.

November 18th, 2015
Dr Rogers performed an anterior decompression and fusion on my back 2 years ago. I am walking without pain and feeling great!

June 22nd, 2015
New neck
Dr Rogers gave me life back I had a good cance of being paralized she did surgery on me and now I am better then ever. I could not lift my left arm after I had my surgery done I couldn't believe how good I felt . I went to physical therapy to and it was good also. So if you need to have surgery do not hesitate please do it. I now have full range with my arm and neck . I am so glad I did it. Doctor Rogers is truly a wonderful doctor I am very pleased with my out come.

March 27th, 2015
Dr Rogers was able to use a minimally invasive fusion surgical technique (L4/L5) to end the sciatica pain caused by spinal stenosis, a herniated disk and arthritis. She is extremely knowledgeable and answered my numerous questions. My surgery was a success because she was conservative in terms of recovery do's and don'ts, and because I followed her instructions to the letter allowing my spine to fuse properly. I am so grateful to Dr Roger for getting rid of the pain. I am six months out from surgery, the fusion is complete, and I am doing great!

July 26th, 2014
She performed back surgery on my daughter and it was not effective and caused even more pain. Rodgers performed the same surgery the second time with more pain than the first. She was rather dismissive when questions were asked concerning the care of the patient and was out the door in five minutes at the hospital and later in office visits. She's not a doctor that seems all that concerned with her patient after she's done the surgery. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 days and Rodgers didn't come in to check on her later the same day of the surgery. My daughter was in terrible pain and we would have appreciated some response to this problem. Rodgers is a doctor that responds to questioning as though your questioning her ability. I now question whether she thoroughly understood the back problem and that is the reason she spent so little time answering questions. She appeared to act as though her precious time was being wasted in answering questions-she did her surgery and it was up to the patient to go from there and figure out how to heal herself. My daughter doesn't need a doctor that has to be all nice and friendly just one who is concerned with patient's specific problems and coming up with a solution to solve or provide some relief from the problem.

January 10th, 2014
Thank God for Dr. Rogers
Spinal surgery is a very scary thing to anticipate, but Dr. Rogers put me totally at ease with her vast knowledge and experience with any type of spine surgery. I'm very grateful because the surgery I needed is one of Dr. Roger's specialties. She is so skilled and knowledgeable, and is an exceptional doctor in that she explains very carefully what she is doing and why. Then she really listened to what I had to say and was very responsive to my questions and my concerns. I never felt she was in a hurry. She was kind and empathetic and smiled a lot, which I love. She is truly the nicest doctor I have ever met. The follow-up care has been exceptional as well. All in all, I find no fault with any aspects of her care, from the first visit through the last follow-up visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone who is anticipating spinal surgery of any kind. A real comfort was the fact that any other doctor involved in my care, when they found out who my surgeon was, told me I had the very best, and that she was the one they would want to be operating on them if they needed spine surgery. I'm profoundly grateful that I was led to her.

September 17th, 2012
Dr. Rogers is ok. If she is in a hurry, definitely need to ask to her stop and listen. Many times she is running behind due to the more unexpected cases. Sometimes she will concentrate one thing she wants taken care of instead of always listening, but she has been very good to me thus far. Saw a previous ortho, he could care less and was always distracted. Dr. Rogers never seems distracted and will let you know if she is waiting for an important call so she can break away a few minutes. this happened only once in the last 5 years. have read some pretty awful reviews on her but I have yet to exprience the same. Not to say it not happen. Just because it not happen to me or anyone else does not mean it did nto happen.

August 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Rogers is a fine, skillful, thorough doctor who is caring and personable. I woudn't go to anyone else. She is patient,listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel rushed. Although the wait is often long, she is worth it and I've had longer waits for other doctors. I understand that orthopedists have surgeries and emergencies that make them run late. I am now walking, sitting and standing because of her

July 10th, 2012
Back surgery
I had a fusion at L5 S1 back in 2008. I would and will go back to Tiffany Rogers as I trust her with my life. I have not had any problems with my back so far. I do have degenerative disc disease which I am aware of. I'm shocked at some of the comments. I do admit, there were a few times we had to wait quite awhile but Dr. Rogers was always good about explaining what was going on with me etc. I appreciated that a lot. She's a great doctor. I want a doctor to do their job - I do not care about bedside manners or being treated with kid gloves.

April 8th, 2012
Back Surgery
Dr Rogers is an incredibly talented physician. I trust her hands with any part of my skeleton. She fused S1 to L4 on me about 7 years ago and I am doing great. She also got me connected to a network of practitioners to help in my recovery and rehabilitation. I highly recommend her for any of your orthopedic needs. Regarding the wait time - morning appointments have a much shorter wait time. I would rather be sitting on the beach then in the waiting room so I avoided afternoon appointments as much as possible.