Dr. Tiffany Rogers MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
LONG WAIT
IT'S CRAZY TO WAIT ONE HOUR IN A WARN WAITING ROOM ALONG WITH 21 OTHER PEOPLE. I SAW NUMEROUS PEOPLE GET UP AND WALK OUT. IF THE OFFICE BACKED UP A PHONE CALL WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE, I HAD TO MISS SOME WORK

March 22nd, 2017
Dr.Gave Up?
How do I rate a Dr. who I put above God only to be dropped like a bomb and not knowing why. If my condition after surgery was not going to be better and part time PT wasn't going to work WHY put me through it Dr. Rogers?? I purposely waited over 3 years before leaving you feedback because I wanted to see how my follow up would go and I do believe you were sooo frustrated seeing me you just decided to drop me and that has done more damage in believing Dr's have 'your best interest' in mind. At least you could have done was refer me out to someone who wouldn't give up when the going got rough, but you did ,so am living with it. The thought of you actually picking up a phone or pen to explain I know is something you just don't do unless a review is not in your favor. One thing you won't take from me is I still believe people are good, but not as Dr's I guess, but don't know, because you really did leave me not knowing what happened??? Go figure.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Rogers is very good at diagnosing and recommending appropriate treatments specific to each patient. I suffered from severe back pain for many years. She performed a spinal fusion surgery on me after we exhausted other more conservative treatment options. My surgery was a complete success and I feel great. I definitely recommend Dr. Rogers.

July 21st, 2016
Patient
I was confident with her diagnosis and the surgery she felt I required. The whole experience, went very well. No complications and healed fast with her guidance. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

July 20th, 2016
New back, no pain!
Great doctor! I had a laminectomy of L 4&5. Great outcome. Too bad most people I talk to with chronic back pain don't pursue surgery due to old and bad information they hear about. Glad I had the surgery and would recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone interested back surgery.

November 19th, 2015
Dr Rogers performed an anterior decompression and fusion on my back 2 years ago. I am walking without pain and feeling great!

June 22nd, 2015
New neck
Dr Rogers gave me life back I had a good cance of being paralized she did surgery on me and now I am better then ever. I could not lift my left arm after I had my surgery done I couldn't believe how good I felt . I went to physical therapy to and it was good also. So if you need to have surgery do not hesitate please do it. I now have full range with my arm and neck . I am so glad I did it. Doctor Rogers is truly a wonderful doctor I am very pleased with my out come.

March 27th, 2015
Dr Rogers was able to use a minimally invasive fusion surgical technique (L4/L5) to end the sciatica pain caused by spinal stenosis, a herniated disk and arthritis. She is extremely knowledgeable and answered my numerous questions. My surgery was a success because she was conservative in terms of recovery do's and don'ts, and because I followed her instructions to the letter allowing my spine to fuse properly. I am so grateful to Dr Roger for getting rid of the pain. I am six months out from surgery, the fusion is complete, and I am doing great!

July 26th, 2014
She performed back surgery on my daughter and it was not effective and caused even more pain. Rodgers performed the same surgery the second time with more pain than the first. She was rather dismissive when questions were asked concerning the care of the patient and was out the door in five minutes at the hospital and later in office visits. She's not a doctor that seems all that concerned with her patient after she's done the surgery. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 days and Rodgers didn't come in to check on her later the same day of the surgery. My daughter was in terrible pain and we would have appreciated some response to this problem. Rodgers is a doctor that responds to questioning as though your questioning her ability. I now question whether she thoroughly understood the back problem and that is the reason she spent so little time answering questions. She appeared to act as though her precious time was being wasted in answering questions-she did her surgery and it was up to the patient to go from there and figure out how to heal herself. My daughter doesn't need a doctor that has to be all nice and friendly just one who is concerned with patient's specific problems and coming up with a solution to solve or provide some relief from the problem.

January 11th, 2014
Thank God for Dr. Rogers
Spinal surgery is a very scary thing to anticipate, but Dr. Rogers put me totally at ease with her vast knowledge and experience with any type of spine surgery. I'm very grateful because the surgery I needed is one of Dr. Roger's specialties. She is so skilled and knowledgeable, and is an exceptional doctor in that she explains very carefully what she is doing and why. Then she really listened to what I had to say and was very responsive to my questions and my concerns. I never felt she was in a hurry. She was kind and empathetic and smiled a lot, which I love. She is truly the nicest doctor I have ever met. The follow-up care has been exceptional as well. All in all, I find no fault with any aspects of her care, from the first visit through the last follow-up visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone who is anticipating spinal surgery of any kind. A real comfort was the fact that any other doctor involved in my care, when they found out who my surgeon was, told me I had the very best, and that she was the one they would want to be operating on them if they needed spine surgery. I'm profoundly grateful that I was led to her.

September 17th, 2012
Dr. Rogers is ok. If she is in a hurry, definitely need to ask to her stop and listen. Many times she is running behind due to the more unexpected cases. Sometimes she will concentrate one thing she wants taken care of instead of always listening, but she has been very good to me thus far. Saw a previous ortho, he could care less and was always distracted. Dr. Rogers never seems distracted and will let you know if she is waiting for an important call so she can break away a few minutes. this happened only once in the last 5 years. have read some pretty awful reviews on her but I have yet to exprience the same. Not to say it not happen. Just because it not happen to me or anyone else does not mean it did nto happen.

August 13th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Rogers is a fine, skillful, thorough doctor who is caring and personable. I woudn't go to anyone else. She is patient,listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel rushed. Although the wait is often long, she is worth it and I've had longer waits for other doctors. I understand that orthopedists have surgeries and emergencies that make them run late. I am now walking, sitting and standing because of her