A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Ruth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruth
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ruth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Karim Ruth MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany K. Ruth practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Ruth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Ruth practices Emergency Medicine near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Emergency Physicians.