Dr. Tiffany Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Satterfield?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Satterfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

best ob

Love her. She was my doctor for both my pregnancies and performed one of my births. Was efficient with my emergency c-section and got me in with another doctor in time.

April 28th, 2016

PATIENT

She is the best Dr. ever, very caring and treats you like family and always happy. She always tells you that she will take care of the problem and does. I would not go anywhere else, she is a blessing and I am glad to be her patient. Office staff is great and kind.

February 2nd, 2015

Do not recommend!

Run away from this doctor!!!

May 19th, 2014

Zero stars for Dr, Tiffany Satterfield-what a waste of time!

I would have given zero stars but unfortunately that was not an option for Dr. Tiffany Satterfield. I was recently seen in the ER for a severe ovarian cyst and needed an immediate follow up but Dr. Satterfield was out of the office 3 days out of the week and according to the receptionist, seeing another Dr. in the practice was not an option. After speaking with Dr. Satterfield’s nurse on several different occasions, I was finally able to get an appointment. At my appointment, I spoke with the nurse and went over my current medications and she instructed me to undress from the waist down for the doctor to come in and perform a pelvic exam, after explaining all the pain I was going through. This exam was completely unnecessary, considering that it didn't provide any new information to help treat my condition. After that, Dr. Satterfield instructed me to schedule an ultrasound so that she can view what she apparently couldn't see on a CT scan from the ER, which I brought with me. Then to top things off, she would not refill the prescription from the ER because it was a considered a controlled substance, without submitting to a further drug screen...at my cost. She stated that "the FDA is really cracking down on us with our prescriptions" and told me to take Tyenol or Motrin. I told her that I have already tried that type of treatment plan and it was not effective and I was not going to be able to endure the sonogram with all the pain I was in. She offered no further suggestions and insisted that she see the sonogram results, as if the $18,000 ER visit/CT scan was not enough to substantiate any help. She suggested that I was constipated and needed to see a gastro doctor, but did not even touch or exam my abdomen. I have decided to see another physician and not submit myself to this any longer and I would suggest anyone reading these reviews on her to do the same. I will also be contacting my insurance company to inform them of my experience with this practice in hopes that other patients who are in need of medical care, stay far away from Dr. Satterfield since she will waste your time and put you through unnecessary testing/procedures.

November 13th, 2012

Amazing!

Tiffany was my gyno before she became my OB. She was outstanding as both! She takes the time to listen and answers any question you may have. She's always in a happy mood and brightens my day. I look forward to seeing her at every appointment.

June 1st, 2012

Awesome!

Dr. S is awesome! She has the best bedside manner. I feel like I'm going to see a friend half the time. Love, Love, Love her.

August 26th, 2011

Lack of experience

Personal opinion is that Dr. Satterfield lacks experience. Seven Oaks should consider changing this doctor.

March 24th, 2011

Great DR!

She made me feel very comfortable and at ease!

December 13th, 2010

Dr. Satterfield has very pleasant bedside manner but isn't very thorough as I feel a doctor should be. After I delivered my son, I told the nurse I had depressive symptoms and that I'd like to talk to Dr. S about it. I watched the nurse type a note in my chart for Dr. S to see. Not only was it never brought up, I was rushed out of the exam room so quickly that I didn't have an opportunity to ask about it myself. I finally called her office in the midst of an emotional breakdown and spoke to her nurse.She also told me at one appointment to not take the mini pill since it'll affect my breast milk supply but at the next appointment asked me how the mini pill was working. Um, hello?? Shouldn't the medicines you've prescribed me be part of my chart?I love the staff at Seven Oaks, which is why I'm very sad to have to switch practices. I need a doctor who knows what's going on with my care.

May 27th, 2010

Awesome

She was soooo nice and made me feel right at home. It was my first visit to a gyno and I was very impressed..

December 10th, 2016