A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Segre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Segre is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Segre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Segre graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Segre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany P Segre MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany P. Segre practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Segre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Segre practices Family Medicine near Westbrook, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Gorham, ME.
See Westbrook Family Physicians.