A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Segre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Segre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segre
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Segre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Segre graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Segre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany P Segre MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany P. Segre practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Segre has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Segre practices Family Medicine near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Family Physicians.