A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Sergi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sergi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany L Sergi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Sergi practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Sergi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Sergi practices Pediatrics near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Robesonia, PA and Reading, PA.
See Elverson Pediatricians.