A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Sergi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sergi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sergi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Sergi practice?
Dr. Tiffany Sergi practices Pediatrics near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Robesonia, PA.
See Elverson Pediatricians.