A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Svahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Svahn, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Svahn graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Svahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Holcombe Svahn MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany H. Svahn practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Svahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Svahn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Hematologists.