The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany Svahn
Dr. Tiffany Svahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasant Hill, CA, with another office in San Ramon, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Svahn is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus. Dr. Svahn has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffany Svahn has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Tiffany Svahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Dr. Ethan Schram
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Pleasant Hill, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Qiqi Chen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Pleasant Hill, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Sachin Kamath
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Pleasant Hill, CA 0 mi23