A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Svahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Svahn, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svahn
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Svahn graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Svahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Holcombe Svahn MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany H. Svahn practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Svahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Svahn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Hematologists.