Dr. Tiffany Svahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Svahn?

August 1st, 2017

Recommend to All of my Friends

Dr. Svahn is the best and I would recommend her to all my friends. She is so caring and really takes the time to get to know her patients and understand their needs.

May 8th, 2017

Pleasurable Experience at a Not So Good Time

Dr. Svahn gave great care and was very patient with me. She made a pleasurable experience of a not so good time in my life - dealing with breast cancer. She really is a wonderful physician and person.

April 5th, 2017

Genuine Concern for Patients

Love, Love, Love Dr. Svahn. Professional, smart, the absolute most current information, caring and I appreciate how you show genuine concern for all of your patients

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Tiffany Svahn' s demeanor in treating my mother was excellent. She exhibits warmness, empathy and listened to her patient. I was impressed with her. I wish her well and continued success. Aside from her knowledge and caring attitude, she is very attractive.

December 15th, 2014

Best doctor award in every category

Dr. Svahn is the most sincere, caring and educated doctor I've ever had the privilege to know. If only every doctor could be like her.

May 6th, 2014

Wonderful Human Being

Thanks for always being there for me with a warm smile and a hug! amazing how healing those qualities are for the sick. It is so nice to know the doctor not only as a professional but a wonderful human being!

October 22nd, 2013

My Oncologist is the best

I highly recommend Dr. Svahn to anyone. She is bright and personable and really cares about me, and I am sure all of her patients. Also, her Physician's Assistant, Mai is terrific too. Just wish she could stay on time.

May 28th, 2013

Bedside Manner TOPS

This doctor deserves so many more stars than 4, especially with regards to her bedside manner. She listens to me and explains everything thoroughly. She is quite busy and sometimes runs late, but I never feel rushed once I'm in with her.

March 16th, 2013

When diagnosed with cancer, I was hopeful to be under the care of a compassionate and knowledgeable physician. One of the many blessings I have while on this journey is being a patient of Dr. Svahn. I could not ask for a more caring, patient and professional doctor, treating the whole person, both physically and emotionally. I feel if you are treated by just one doctor like Dr. Svahn in your lifetime, you have been truly blessed...she is the best!

April 25th, 2011

Model Doctor

The bad news was that I needed an Oncologist. The good news (or rather the great news) was that I found Dr. Svahn. She represents everything that is good about the medical profession. Dr Svahn is brilliant, very well trained, thorough in her exams and the questions she asks, but most important, she is a very caring human being. She made me feel as if we were partners in getting me well. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

June 28th, 2010

Dr. Svahn is a compassionate oncologist working with the Diablo Valley Oncology & Hematology group. I've been going to her for the past year, and have positive raves about the care and support she has provided to me. She is extremely thorough, takes her time during all appointments, addresses my patient concerns and questions,and has an uplifting manner. She has received the People Choice Award for Best Oncologist the past two years, and as one of her patients I can absolutely see why she continues to win the honor. Dr. Svahn has gotten additional recognition, for her work in the community and with the American Cancer Society.. She cohosted the "Many Faces of Breast Cancer -2009" information event held at Lesher Center in Walnut Creek, CA that was standing room only. She also was a cohost for "Making Strides for Breast Cancer- 2010", a 5K walkathon fundraiser. Anyone with a choice for their oncologist should choose Dr. Svahn.

February 2nd, 2016