A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Tedore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Tedore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedore graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Tedore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Tedore MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Tedore practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Tedore has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Tedore practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.