Dr. Tiffany Tran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr. Tran listens to all your problems and doesn't interrupt you when you go on and on. Thank goodness she didn't because of this she was able to give me the proper tests to diagnose the pre cancer I had. She did my hysterectomy and several nurses came by just to look at my incision because they said she did a great job. I did not have to take alot of medication when I left the hospital and was up and running around sooner than I thought. Dr. Tran is like a friend to me in that I can tell her anything. I never feel uncomfortable with her. If you want a doctor who will get to the bottom of your problem it is Dr. Tran; I just LOVE her!

October 8th, 2013
Dr. Tiffany has always been gentle, informative and taken time with me for any concern I have ever had. She is reassuring and eases my mind with any questions I have of my ever changing body as a woman.

September 4th, 2013
Dr. Tran is so Cheerful and Happy! Everybody in the office is smiling and seems happy. It is a nice atmosphere! It makes a rather uncomfortable visit seem like a piece of cake! Get in and out in no time!

August 21st, 2013
My experience with Dr. Tiffany Tran
Very pleasant, made me relax right away with her bedside manner. Listened to what I had to say and answered those concerns. Very professional, but easy to talk to. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home.

August 18th, 2013
Excellent
I love Tiffany Tran as she is fast and efficient. Does her job well and makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone. :)

July 27th, 2010
ALMA
Dr. Tiffany is a great doctor. I have never had a doctor who could take time to take such a good care of my pregnancies as Dr. Tiffany. Very knowledgeable, she was always there for me throughout my 2 pregnancies. Her professional advice and guidance throughout my pregnancies made me feel great. A comfortable feeling of being in a doctor's good hands, I could not have asked for anything more. Dr. Tiffany's staff was great, too. Every member of Dr. Tiffany's staff was friendly, polite, and helpful. I am glad that finally I have found a perfect Ob/Gyn for myself and certainly I would recommend Dr. Tran to members of my extended family and friends. Insurance: Health Net.

June 17th, 2010
Busy Practice
Office staff has poor communication skills. Good doc, but seems rushed.

January 11th, 2010
Dr. Tiffany is a great doctor. I have never had a doctor who would take time to take such a good care of my pregnancies as Dr. Tiffany. Very Knowledgeable, she was always there for me throughout my 2 pregnancies. Her professional advice and guidance throughout my pregnancies made me feel great. A confident feeling of being in a doctor's good hands during pregnancies was great. Dr. Tiffany's staff is friendly and very professional, too. I am glad that finally I have found a perfect ob/gyn for myself and would recommend Dr. Tran to members of my extended family and friends.

December 8th, 2009
Easy to get along with
I think Dr. Tiffany Tran is a great OB. I suppose we all look for diferent things, but she is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She does seem rushed through most appts, but it is not my favorite place to be so I am happy to get it over with quickly.Some of the office staff is great, some seem a bit rude, but I find that at most Drs offices.

December 7th, 2009
Happily had 2 babies delivered by Dr. Tran
I have been a patient since 2007 and had two pregnancies under Dr. Tiffany Tran's care. Both my babies were delivered by Dr. Tran via c-section. She and her brother Bryan are wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctors and the San Juan Capistrano office staff is always very friendly and professional every time I'm there. I have never experienced any of the issues the other reviewers mention and do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tiffany Tran to anyone looking for an outstanding OB/GYN.