Dr. Tiffany Weakley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Weakley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016

Dr. Weakley has completely lost interest in the practice of medicine. She is always in a hurry -- has a nasty attitude -- and makes you feel you are taking too much of her time. It appears she is really not happy with what she is doing!

June 2nd, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Weakley for over 10 years and cannot even count the number of patients I referred to her in the beginning. She was bright, interested in medicine, showed compassion and true interest in her treatment. However, with the passing of time, things began going downhill. She was always late - sometimes over an hour. Her interest and compassion began to wane and she was no longer the Tiffany Weakley, MD I knew in the beginning. In the past 3 years I've had a series of unusual problems - a concussion when I slipped on oil in a restaurant, a stent in my heart, a sprained ankle when a plastic stool collapsed under me. Dr. Weakley told me I was getting to be "High Maintenance". The final blow came when she reprimanded me for "taking up too much of her assistants time" as I was trying to explain my symptoms on the phone. She picked up the extension while we were talking so she had to be standing right near by, shouted at me and when I told them how shocked I was, Dr. Weakley told me I was "dismissed" and hung up the phone in my ear. Kim, her assistant can also use some coaching on how to treat patients in a caring, compassionate manner. I have been advised to report this incident to the Florida Board of Medicine.

January 20th, 2015

Hospice Advice - Much Needed

Dr. Weakly was straightforward with me and gave me an honest to goodness straight answer. I thank her for it as it made the decision about my father's care easier. Thank you for not pulling punches and laying it out for me to see clearly.

June 23rd, 2009

Dr. Weakley is very thorough and an exceptional diagnostician.

July 14th, 2017