A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Werbin-Silver graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Werbin-Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Werbin-Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.