Dr. Tiffinie Mercado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffinie Mercado?

August 24th, 2013

Good & Bad

Dr Mercado was my dr I choose for my first pregnancy. her staff, especially Audrey, was very prompt and courteous and really knew who you were, not just a "number." The dr herself was also very nice however with that being said, there were many times I didnt even get to see her at my appts because she was gone or busy with a delivery. Now I understand being busy with the deliveries however i expected when it came my time to delivery she would be busy helping me...so i was fine with that. She stated that she "always tried to make her deliveries even if she wasnt the dr on call" which is a big reason i stuck with her. Come to find out, she wasnt at my delivery. she came in for about 30 seconds when i was in labor and i never saw her again. she ended up leaving 45 min before i delivered and i was handed over to the on call dr (Dr Durland). This was really upsetting to me.... And she came in the next day to check on me and said "i heard you didnt tear thats great!" the thing is, i did, she had read it wrong i guess? it always seemed like she just never remembered anything about me. she remembered me BUT never anything going on with my pregnancy. at my 39 week appt she said "so your what, 32 weeks now?" UH NO!?!?! she did this a few times thru out my pregnancy with all different things. always freaked me out. i feel bad even writing a bad review because like i said, she was a VERY nice person ...but i just feel like she is lacking in some areas. Now, i have to say, the on call Dr (Durland) delivering me was a blessing in disguise! She was AMAZING! I knew from my one experience with her doing my delivery that I wanted her to be my new dr! So i had my follow up appt with her and she acted like she knew everything about me (apparently she actually read my chart before she came in the room lol) and i had only me her one other time! I will be sticking with her for my gynecologist and any future pregnancies i have.

April 30th, 2011

great doc. professional, caring, intellegent.

December 10th, 2016