A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tigalat Shalita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tigalat Shalita, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tigalat Shalita, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalita graduated from Northridge Hosp Medical Center, Western University Of Health Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tigalat Shalita DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tigalat Shalita practice?
- Dr. Tigalat Shalita has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tigalat Shalita practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Burbank, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.