Learn more about Dr. Tigalat Shalita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tigalat Shalita, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalita
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shalita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tigalat Shalita, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalita graduated from Northridge Hosp Medical Center, Western University Of Health Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tigalat Shalita DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tigalat Shalita practice?
- Dr. Tigalat Shalita has 1 office location.
Dr. Tigalat Shalita practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.