Learn more about Dr. Tighe Ohanrahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tighe Ohanrahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohanrahan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ohanrahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tighe Ohanrahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohanrahan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ohanrahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tighe Roderick Ohanrahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tighe R. Ohanrahan practice?
- Dr. Tighe Ohanrahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tighe Ohanrahan practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.