A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auksi-Butler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Auksi-Butler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler practice?
- Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiina Auksi-Butler practices Emergency Medicine near Liberty, MO.
See Liberty Emergency Physicians.