A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tijuana Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tijuana Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tijuana Lisette Freeman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tijuana L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Tijuana Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tijuana Freeman practices Pediatrics near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Ocean Springs Pediatricians.