Dr. Tilden Childs III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tilden Childs III?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Tilden Childs III?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 21st, 2013

A needle breast biopsy

I would recommend Dr. Childs to anyone. The experience I had with him having a biopsy done was scary to me. He absolutely was awesome. I did not feel a thing and he and his associate explained everything that was going on during the procedure. I have heard stories about getting a breast biopsy, and it turned out to be fine. He is gentle, kind and explains everything. Even though this is a scary time for me, I just wanted to express my experience. I would definitely give him 5 stars.

June 18th, 2014