A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tilden Osako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tilden Osako is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tilden Osako, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osako graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osako has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tilden Naoyuki Osako MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tilden N. Osako practice?
- Dr. Tilden Osako has 1 office location.
Dr. Tilden Osako practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Nephrologists.