Dr. Till Conermann MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
I am in too much pain to articulate my own experience but trust the negatives, might be okay for male cancer patients
If the staff had been the slightest bit cooperative I might have provided a slightly higher rating. My impression is that he's more interested in finding ways to deny treatment than to be of assistance. After several decades of working reviewing health quality or doing clinical research as my profession, my own observation is that Pittsburgh's, and Pain Management in genera, is dominated by failed anesthesiologists, those with abominable interpersonal skills inversely proportional to their egotism. They initially sought a specialty which minimized that weakness. These practitioners later saw an escape from the likely litigation from their substandard skills with quickie pain mgmt courses that in no way compare to the understanding underlying the knowledge bases of family practice MDs, internists, orthopods, etc. But, even with substantial one-visit appts, they can pull in a lot of income while getting to return the disrespect they felt they received from better performers in their field, and probably tthroughout their medical education. The only skill set from their former work that's applicable is performing injections, a minor aspect of what pain patients--and anyone can end up as one--need. There are a handful of truly decent anesthesiologist/PM doc's out there and they have considerably longer wait times--hard to deal with when in severe pain, but worth it, as, otherwise it looks like you're 'doctor shopping'-- as if you have no right to good treatment--and are just further behind. If I can make it--as I can't even dress without meds and I'm completely out, I am so far out of this town..... and I only moved here because my own rare condition might have benefited the scanty research data, but I need to survive, and I've worked on both coasts and never seen such utterly incompetent practice. Perhaps the massive advertising budgets might be diverted into reviewing the Standards of Practice, as that seems to be unknown to thoses I've encountered so far.

July 7th, 2014
Office staff is great. Resident is even better. He listened and truly cared. Dr Connermann has a strong personality when it comes to pain meds, however, I understand why he has to be careful. The practice is very knowledgeable in pain management. THANKS!

June 29th, 2014
Avoid - Awful awful physician
He was always late, talked like he wasn't even paying attention. One visit I was 2 pills short he accused me of selling them. Awful awful physician. I ...

November 18th, 2013
Stay Away
Seriously don't waste your time. They make you feel guilty for having chronic pain. Most you'll get is 60 opana 10mg & 60 percoset no matter condition. If you're two pills short on a count your gone. This guy doesn't care about his patients just worries about his liability if god forbid you are having a bad day and had to take an extra percoset. You'd think for someone who gets lied to all day would appreciate the honest truth. But no. He also enjoys discharging patients. Urine test first visit and then 6 month visit. Count at 6 month too.

October 19th, 2012
Poor Bedside manner, uncaring.
The physicians students spent more time with me than he did and were more compassionate/

June 18th, 2010
Very professional; really helped treat my pain.

April 9th, 2009
Great physician!
Dr. Conermann spent a good deal of time with me and really helped my pain levels. I recommend him!

June 2nd, 2017