A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tillman Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tillman Farley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tillman Farley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tillman Farley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tillman Farley practice?
- Dr. Tillman Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Tillman Farley practices Family Medicine near Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Lupton Family Physicians.