Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Highlands Center For Women
135 Commonwealth Dr
Ste 300
Eastside, Greenville, SC 29615
864-675-1190
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  Horrible!  |  show details
by RMH on Jul 9th, 2013

This doctor was referred to me after I couldn't get an appointment with the female doctor I had requested. During a GYN checkup, I told him that my right breast hurt. He seemed irritated and proceeded to squeeze my right breast quickly and as hard as he could then looked at me and said he didn't feel or see anything wrong. I could not believe he grabbed my breast with such a snatching, rude force. I was so shocked at what happened that I didn't even respond. I was in denial that he actually did what he just did. A nurse was in the room but I don't know if she was turned and didn't see it or just didn't think anything of it. How can a doctor be in practice if he does these things to his patients? What horrible bedside manner and a violation of the law! I should have sued him. He should be ashamed of himself! Horrible, horrible person much less a horrible doctor! What an absolute disgrace! What is wrong with this man? Is he troubled on some level, mentally ill, frustrated, angry with women, or does he simply hate himself? What did I expose myself to - some clown of a doctor? What an idiot!