Dr. Tilok Ghose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tilok Ghose?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Tilok Ghose?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Fraud

I was sent to this doctor for an IME. I was so offended that this doctor lied in his report that I plan on seeking legal assistance. He completely lied in his report. Doctors should be honest.

August 3rd, 2016

Insurance IME fraud

This guy was paid by Liberty Mutual to close my case, they both are disreputable to say the least. There were at least a dozen lies in his fraudulent report. Terrible dis-service to his profession.

May 8th, 2016

both hips

Dr. Ghose did total hip replacements on me a year apart. The left one is so messed up that I can hardley walk. I returned to him several times stating that my leg length is incorrect and is screwing up my pelivs he could careless if I was having problems! He does not listen to his patients concern at all! Dr. Ghose only spent minutes with me he was in and out and told me to get a second opinion. If he is such a good doctor you would think he would want to know what he did wrong!!! Nope, not him! He is disrespectful rude and does not care! I would not tell anyone to see this doctor!!!

July 7th, 2015

Excellent doctor and surgeon

Dr Ghose has performed several knee surgeries on me as well as a shoulder procedure. He genuinely cares about his patients and often works after hours to accomodate his busy schedule. Dr Ghose is very personable, knowledgeable, and explains things so that they are understandable. I hope any potential patients are not deterred by the few reviews here by disgruntled people who just wanted an "auto-stamped" worker's comp claim. Dr Ghose has great integrity and I find him to be a very honest, respectful, and talented surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic physician.

December 3rd, 2014

I feel very thankful to have gotten Dr. Ghose as my surgeon on an emergency basis. He was always very courteous, followed up personally by phone when we contacted him, explained the procedures very well. Would definitely recommend Dr. Ghose.

December 12th, 2013

Follow up bilateral total knees

It is with profound gratitude that I write this review. My results of the surgery have been life changing. Mind you I did everything he asked me to do post op. He treated me with respect and answered my questions in a manner which I was able to understand. I called an area hospital surgical department and asked an orthopedic RN who they would recommend. Dr. Ghose's name was the first mentioned so thank you.

August 19th, 2011

Should NOT have a medical license,

This doctor was paid to see me by my auto insurance company and do a "private evaluation". He lied and said nothing was wrong with me to get paid by insurance to say so. Turns out I had 4 herniated discs and need 2 neck surgeries! Was the only doctor of MANY who denied my injuries. I thought doctors job was to take care of the patients health, with him its not the case.

Doctor's Response

I understand workers comp cases can be a very difficult time in a person's life. As a doctor, I have to give my honest evaluation of my findings. You said that other doctors came to the same conclusion, so it doesn't sound like I did anything unusual here. I wish you the best of luck for the future.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

April 13th, 2009

I was sent to this Dr for my auto insurace "private examination" and I have beem suffering over a year with injurys that he says dont exist.. I thought Drs were supposed to listen to their patiants and help them... and he is the only DR. that has denied them.

Doctor's Response

I do listen to my patients, and many patients will tell you that I have helped them relieve pain and live healthier lives. I'm sorry you didn't get the insurance evaluation you wanted.

July 28th, 2017