A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Almquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Almquist, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almquist graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Almquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Dwight Almquist MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tim D. Almquist practice?
- Dr. Tim Almquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tim Almquist practices Emergency Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Hemet Emergency Physicians.