A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Barrowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Barrowman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Barrowman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrowman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Clark Barrowman MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Barrowman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Barrowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Barrowman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pathologists.