Dr. Tim Bongartz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Tim Bongartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Bongartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Rheumatic Diseases and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & AwardsMore Education & Awards
Dr. Bongartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bongartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance