A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Bongartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Bongartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Bongartz, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Bongartz MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tim Bongartz practice?
- Dr. Tim Bongartz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tim Bongartz practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists.