Learn more about Dr. Tim Bongartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Bongartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Bongartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bongartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tim Bongartz practice?
Dr. Tim Bongartz practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.