Dr. Timothy Bruni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Very impressed with Dr Tim
This office has 2 pediatricians, Dr Ron (father) and Dr Tim (Ron's son) along with a Nurse Practitioner. Our daughter previously saw Dr Ron. She was uncomfortable with him & I was left with more questions than answers. The next visit we were offered an appointment with Dr Tim (Dr Ron wasn't working that day) or we could see the NP. I chose Dr Tim because this was an important health issue not the sniffles. Dr Tim took the time to explain tests done in the ER on our child that the ER physician didn't explain. He took a great deal of time with our child. He asked important questions & listened to our concerns. Our situation was serious so in the middle of our visit he called a specialist he wanted our child to see. He provided the Dr's name & phone number. The specialist was expecting our call to schedule an appointment. I was impressed by Dr Tim, his thorough exam, knowledge, quality of care, time spent with us explaining things and making us all feel a little better when we left. His nurse was very kind and thorough as well. We did have to wait approximately 45 minutes past our appointment time to see him, but I would rather wait to see a good Dr (especially concerning my child) than to get in & out fast without feeling we had proper care. I would recommend Dr Tim to anyone for their child. Dr Ron is older and didn't explain things as well to us, but we felt very comfortable and happy with Dr Tim. We have not seen the NP in this office. The front desk staff was kind, but was also eating lunch at the window (Mexican food). That did seem unprofessional and grossed me out personally, but I'm very conscious of germs & things. Overall, happy with our visit and would see Dr Tim again.

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Bruni is excellent staff is not.
Dr. Bruni is a great doctor he is very professional and willing to answer all your questions. The staff however, is very disorganized and waiting times are ridiculous from 1 hour (good day) to 3 hours... yes, you read it right 3 HOURS!!! I gave it a chance and the next appointments were not different. I had to definitely find another doctor... It's not fair that two children 3 years and 5 months are stuck in a doctors office for nearly 3 hours waiting for just a 10 minute consult.

July 1st, 2013
Pulled my 2 year old from this Dr's office.
Dr. Timothy is ok, but Dr. Ronald is horrid! He is rude, impatient and should no longer be seeing young children. Every time (multiple times) I have made an appointment the wait time is atleat an hour before even seeing the nurse. They are old school and talk more than actually do anything if there was a concern I had with my son. Other Dr's and friends say the same so I have finally decided to go somewhere else.

October 16th, 2012
Dr. Tim is absolutely amazing! He spends time with each patient and makes sure that you completely understand what is going on with your child :)