A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim C Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tim C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Tim Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Miller practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.