A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Cha is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Cha, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Dr. Cha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Kwang Cha MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tim K. Cha practice?
- Dr. Tim Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tim Cha practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.