Dr. Tim Chowdhury Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Tim Chowdhury?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

This doctor is a narcissistic, self serving man who does not care at all about his patients. He cannot remember you nor remember what he told you at the monthly appointments you have to go to. He will not listen to you because "he is the doctor" and you are not.

A EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I recommend Dr. Chowdhury to anyone that needs help with pain especially my love one's. He is the most caring, professional and funniest doctor I ever had. I have not been in nearly the pain when I first came to see him. He listens even if it has nothing to do with his specialty. He will refer you or try to help you the best he can.. HIS STAFF IS ALSO GREAT! I have been seeing him for about 10 years so he's got to be doing something right! I say if anyone says anything bad about him then you must not want help and something happen that was on your part!!!!!!!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Had no interest in treating my pain but rather pushing a third surgery wich I told him I didn't want from day one.

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Chowdhury really listens to what is going on with you. He also is very good about explaining and teaching you about what is going on with your spine. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes to see him whether it is an injection appointment or a follow up appointment. When he is in the room with me, I never feel rushed by him or that I am not important. His office staff is wonderful! It is always a good experience.

freek show

Posted on November 15th, 2010

no one believed that i was in pain no tests were ordered i was given pain med then he asks me during an unjection where did get my pain meds?????? very strange experience i wouldnt take a dog to see hi m

Posted on October 17th, 2017