A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Conlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Conlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conlan
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Conlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Conlan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Conlan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim K Conlan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tim K. Conlan practice?
- Dr. Tim Conlan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tim Conlan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Canton, OH and Massillon, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.