A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan Conlan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kiernan Conlan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan practice?
- Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tim Kiernan Conlan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.