Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Tim Fischell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Fischell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Fischell, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Blood Clot Thrombosis.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tim A. Fischell practice?
Dr. Tim Fischell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Three Rivers, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, Kalamazoo Oncologists, Kalamazoo Pediatricians, and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.