A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Fischell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Fischell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Fischell, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tim A. Fischell practice?
Dr. Tim Fischell practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Hillsdale, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.