A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Fischell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Fischell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Fischell, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim A Fischell FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tim A. Fischell practice?
- Dr. Tim Fischell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tim Fischell practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsdale, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.