Learn more about Dr. Tim Fischell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Fischell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischell
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fischell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Fischell, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Alexander Fischell FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tim A. Fischell practice?
- Dr. Tim Fischell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tim Fischell practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI and Three Rivers, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.