A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Grennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Grennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grennan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Grennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grennan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim William Grennan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tim W. Grennan practice?
- Dr. Tim Grennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Grennan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Oncologists.