A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Grennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Grennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grennan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Grennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grennan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim William Grennan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tim W. Grennan practice?
- Dr. Tim Grennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Grennan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Oncologists.