Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tim Hossain
Dr. Tim Hossain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Algonquin, IL, with other offices in Elgin, IL and Elgin, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Hossain is affiliated with Sherman Hospital, Provena St Marys Hospital and St Joseph Hospital-Elgin. He speaks English.
Dr. Tim Hossain has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Tim Hossain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Algonquin, IL.
Dr. Jamie Gancayco
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Algonquin, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Jeffrey Gindorf
Algonquin, IL 0 mi31
Dr. David Bromet
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Algonquin, IL 0 mi16