A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Hunter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hunter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim B Hunter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tim B. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Tim Hunter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tim Hunter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.