A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ihrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihrig graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ihrig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ihrig MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ihrig practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ihrig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ihrig practices Internal Medicine near Fort Dodge, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Fort Dodge Internists.