A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Issac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Issac is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Issac
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Issac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Issac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Issac graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Issac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim T Issac MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tim T. Issac practice?
- Dr. Tim Issac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tim Issac practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.