Learn more about Dr. Tim Issac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Issac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Issac
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Issac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Issac graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Issac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim T Issac MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tim T. Issac practice?
- Dr. Tim Issac has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Issac practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.