Dr. Tim Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 52 reviews

January 12th, 2017
EXPERIENCE!!!
Dr. Love was a pleasure to work with. His 34 years of experience in the industry set him above many of the other choices in Oklahoma. He made me feel comfortable with my choices from the first appointment on. I would highly recommend Dr. Love to anyone looking to undergo Plastic Surgery.

January 3rd, 2017
New Hair
In a nutshell: great doc, great staff, great results! I've has 2 hair transplants with Dr. Love & couldn't be more pleased. So fortunate to have him in OKC! Thanks!,

January 1st, 2017
Post operative rating
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Tim Love and his staff. My surgery went well and my results are more than I hoped for. I truly feel blessed by coming here.😊

August 23rd, 2015
Dr. Love and his friendly staff made me feel welcome and comfortable at each appointment for my breast augmentation. They were all very knowledgeable and had answers for any questions I had. I would highly reccomend Dr. Love.

August 9th, 2015
Ageless Hands!
I had been noticing how old the top of my hands were looking. Dr. Love suggested a new technique involving the injection of Radiesse followed by Fraxel Dual (to zap the brown spots). After only two weeks, the results are remarkable! Really simple and painless!

July 30th, 2015
I knew I only wanted Dr. Love based on his credentials, experience and results. I was nervous but was received well by all the staff. The breast augmentation results and experience exceded my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with Dr. Love. I loved that at my last appointment the nurse told me to go live my life and I will with more confidence.

July 1st, 2015
Great experience
I am very pleased with the entire experience I had while receiving care from Dr. Love and staff. The office staff were helpful and kind; the staff at the operation facility made me feel comfortable and at ease. The operation I underwent was breast augmentation; I could not be more pleased with the results!

June 29th, 2015
Too busy to take personal time with this patient.

June 12th, 2015
Gummy Bear Expert!
With all the news about the latest Gummy Bear implants & how they were so great, I decided that's what I should check into when I had my breast augmentation a few months ago. Fortunately for me, I learned that my selected plastic surgeon, Dr. Love, was part of the FDA study to get Gummy Bear implants approved! He's had over 10 years experience implanting them. I highly recommend anyone interested in breast augmentation to see Dr. Love. Great results from a wonderfully skilled, kind surgeon.

March 30th, 2015
I have waited over 10 years to have a breast reduction and liposuction done. Dr. Love understood how important the procedure was to me and made me feel very confident. I cannot say enough about his wonderful staff and nurses. They all knew my name after the first appointment and made sure that I never had to wait more than 5 minutes. I now feel on the outside how I have longed to feel on the inside. I would do this procedure all over again with Dr. Love. I interviewed 5 other surgeons and none of them made me feel special and truly heard like he did.

February 1st, 2015
Dr. Love and Staff Are Top-Notch!
Knowledgeable, caring and extremely talented. The results of my procedure are excellent.

December 23rd, 2014
I am extremely pleased with my CPG implants! The recovery was a little rougher than my sister's silicone round smooth implant but the results are outstanding! His staff is so friendly and welcoming!!