Dr. Tim Love MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
I LOVE DR. LOVE AND HIS STAFF
Best experience! Dr. Love and his staff are fabulous. They have been so helpful and nice throughout my surgery process. Lori was great helping me with financial questions and so friendly. The nurse that helped, I think her name was Megan, was wonderful and always addressed my concerns before the surgery and after. Dr. Love is very personable and made me feel very comfortable on surgery day. I woke up with basically no pain after surgery. I already have another small procedure scheduled for next month and cannot wait! I will continue to come here for anything I might need in the future. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends that aren't already patients of his.

June 2nd, 2017
This I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!
So I'm very insecure, lol very insecure!! I'm just out of words of how wonderful, just month out of my appointment how uninsured I feel and look! If your embarrassed or feel that you shouldn't go, please please go! I'm more then happy, I'm blessed I picked this doctor and his team! There all like cheerleaders! Plus they still care about me a month later. You can't find a doctor and a team that makes you feel apart of there team! Thank you Jesus, thanks to the amazing staff and most of all thanks Dr Tim Love!!

May 1st, 2017
Breast augmentation
Dr tim love and his staff were always wonderful. Start to finish all was 10 out of 10 experience.

January 12th, 2017
EXPERIENCE!!!
Dr. Love was a pleasure to work with. His 34 years of experience in the industry set him above many of the other choices in Oklahoma. He made me feel comfortable with my choices from the first appointment on. I would highly recommend Dr. Love to anyone looking to undergo Plastic Surgery.

January 4th, 2017
New Hair
In a nutshell: great doc, great staff, great results! I've has 2 hair transplants with Dr. Love & couldn't be more pleased. So fortunate to have him in OKC! Thanks!,

January 1st, 2017
Post operative rating
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Tim Love and his staff. My surgery went well and my results are more than I hoped for. I truly feel blessed by coming here.😊

August 23rd, 2015
Dr. Love and his friendly staff made me feel welcome and comfortable at each appointment for my breast augmentation. They were all very knowledgeable and had answers for any questions I had. I would highly reccomend Dr. Love.

August 10th, 2015
Ageless Hands!
I had been noticing how old the top of my hands were looking. Dr. Love suggested a new technique involving the injection of Radiesse followed by Fraxel Dual (to zap the brown spots). After only two weeks, the results are remarkable! Really simple and painless!

July 30th, 2015
I knew I only wanted Dr. Love based on his credentials, experience and results. I was nervous but was received well by all the staff. The breast augmentation results and experience exceded my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with Dr. Love. I loved that at my last appointment the nurse told me to go live my life and I will with more confidence.

July 1st, 2015
Great experience
I am very pleased with the entire experience I had while receiving care from Dr. Love and staff. The office staff were helpful and kind; the staff at the operation facility made me feel comfortable and at ease. The operation I underwent was breast augmentation; I could not be more pleased with the results!

June 29th, 2015
Too busy to take personal time with this patient.

June 13th, 2015
Gummy Bear Expert!
With all the news about the latest Gummy Bear implants & how they were so great, I decided that's what I should check into when I had my breast augmentation a few months ago. Fortunately for me, I learned that my selected plastic surgeon, Dr. Love, was part of the FDA study to get Gummy Bear implants approved! He's had over 10 years experience implanting them. I highly recommend anyone interested in breast augmentation to see Dr. Love. Great results from a wonderfully skilled, kind surgeon.