Dr. Tim Love Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tim Love?

September 13th, 2017

AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Go elsewhere.

Dr Love has a staff of very nice nurses who deserve better to be treated better. Once this doctor is paid he shows his true colors. This was the most humiliating experience I could imagine. He yelled at me in the surgery center the morning of my surgery. The nurse backed into a corner and looked terrified. I wanted to back out of the surgery and run but felt helpless to do so since I had already paid in full. He was rude and arrogant. I went ahead with the surgery with much trepidation. Unfortunately the next morning at the post op visit he found a large blood clot and had to do an emergency surgery. I went back under anesthesia that day (plus 2 more times at my own expense) so he could fix what should have been a simple lift and augmentation. I have lumpy scar tissue in one breast and big scars under both breasts. My breasts looked better before the surgery. This was a huge mistake. I feel like such a fool for having chosen him as a surgeon. Lesson learned. I know several others who have had bad experiences with him and I don't want anyone else to go though what we did. I've since found another PS in OKC who is a wonderful surgeon and human being.

June 2nd, 2017

I LOVE DR. LOVE AND HIS STAFF

Best experience! Dr. Love and his staff are fabulous. They have been so helpful and nice throughout my surgery process. Lori was great helping me with financial questions and so friendly. The nurse that helped, I think her name was Megan, was wonderful and always addressed my concerns before the surgery and after. Dr. Love is very personable and made me feel very comfortable on surgery day. I woke up with basically no pain after surgery. I already have another small procedure scheduled for next month and cannot wait! I will continue to come here for anything I might need in the future. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends that aren't already patients of his.

June 2nd, 2017

This I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

So I'm very insecure, lol very insecure!! I'm just out of words of how wonderful, just month out of my appointment how uninsured I feel and look! If your embarrassed or feel that you shouldn't go, please please go! I'm more then happy, I'm blessed I picked this doctor and his team! There all like cheerleaders! Plus they still care about me a month later. You can't find a doctor and a team that makes you feel apart of there team! Thank you Jesus, thanks to the amazing staff and most of all thanks Dr Tim Love!!

May 1st, 2017

Breast augmentation

Dr tim love and his staff were always wonderful. Start to finish all was 10 out of 10 experience.

January 12th, 2017

EXPERIENCE!!!

Dr. Love was a pleasure to work with. His 34 years of experience in the industry set him above many of the other choices in Oklahoma. He made me feel comfortable with my choices from the first appointment on. I would highly recommend Dr. Love to anyone looking to undergo Plastic Surgery.

January 4th, 2017

New Hair

In a nutshell: great doc, great staff, great results! I've has 2 hair transplants with Dr. Love & couldn't be more pleased. So fortunate to have him in OKC! Thanks!,

January 1st, 2017

Post operative rating

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Tim Love and his staff. My surgery went well and my results are more than I hoped for. I truly feel blessed by coming here.😊

August 23rd, 2015

Dr. Love and his friendly staff made me feel welcome and comfortable at each appointment for my breast augmentation. They were all very knowledgeable and had answers for any questions I had. I would highly reccomend Dr. Love.

August 10th, 2015

Ageless Hands!

I had been noticing how old the top of my hands were looking. Dr. Love suggested a new technique involving the injection of Radiesse followed by Fraxel Dual (to zap the brown spots). After only two weeks, the results are remarkable! Really simple and painless!

July 30th, 2015

I knew I only wanted Dr. Love based on his credentials, experience and results. I was nervous but was received well by all the staff. The breast augmentation results and experience exceded my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with Dr. Love. I loved that at my last appointment the nurse told me to go live my life and I will with more confidence.

July 1st, 2015

Great experience

I am very pleased with the entire experience I had while receiving care from Dr. Love and staff. The office staff were helpful and kind; the staff at the operation facility made me feel comfortable and at ease. The operation I underwent was breast augmentation; I could not be more pleased with the results!

June 29th, 2015

Too busy to take personal time with this patient.