Tim R Love, MD
11101 Hefner Pointe Dr
Ste 104
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
405-751-5683
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Nicole BH on May 19th, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Love a few years ago. It was a great experience from the start. Dr. Love was honest and straight forward when discussing my frame and the size implants that would look best on me. Honesty is something you absolutely want in a cosmetic surgeon! What he recommended ended up being perfect for my frame. They look natural, no scar, perfect! Dr. Love's staff was also amazing. Every appointment was on time and very helpful. They make you feel like family, not just a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Love, he and his staff are wonderful and I will use them for future procedures.

|  Sales Executive  |  show details
by Lynn Krehbiel on May 13th, 2014

My need for a plastic surgeon came about because of breast cancer. I initially had reconstruction by another doctor in Texas about 15 years ago, happy to be alive today but was not alway pleased with my results. Dr. Love was so helpful. There have been many new advancements and implants available today that weren't options years ago. He was very thorough and suggested I have a cardiac workup because of my family history and some other issues with my health. He wanted to make sure I was a good candidate for surgery if I was electing to do this. Dr Love was compassionate, positive and made me feel good. Surgery went very smoothly and my results have me smiling along with my husband!! His nurses are sweet, smart and I was always informed. I am delighted to recommend Dr. Love and his staff to anybody going through this or for that matter for any other elective procedures.

by JoAnne Wolcott on May 10th, 2014

Dr. Tim Love and staff are wonderful. His staff is so courteous and Dr. Love explained my procedure and answered all my questions in the most professional way. His beside manner was great as well as making me feel at ease with the procedure I had done. In short, he and his staff are top-notch and I would highly recommend them!

|  Well informed and Knowledgable  |  show details
by Bella on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Love made me feel very at ease during my consultation. I was so nervous, but he kept me laughing the entire time! He is very funny and down to earth! I booked surgery with him after my consultation. It has now been 3 months since my surgery and my only regret is, I wish I would have found Dr. Love and had surgery years ago! I kept putting it off because I would do my own online research and I would read things that were not accurate. I recommend going in for a consultation and asking your questions instead of searching online. It kept me from doing surgery sooner! Dr. Love's staff is also amazing! The nurses were very sweet and took great care of me at all my post op visits. I also get Botox and filler and I couldn't be happier with the results! Highly recommended for surgical procedures and non-surgical lasers, Botox, filler, and skin care!

|  Gummy bear implants  |  show details
by Jenni on May 8th, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr Love. I got the gummy bear implants. Dr Love and his nurses were very informative about all my options and recommended the gummy bear implants bc I don't have a lot of my own breast tissue and the gummy bear implants would give me a natural look. And they did! I love my breasts! They look natural and pretty! Dr Love has a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable, especially the day of surgery. His staff is so nice and really made me feel like they care about me. I would highly recommend Dr Love and his staff!

|  Love my new hair!  |  show details
by Eleanor R. on May 6th, 2014

As a female, I had been self-conscious about my thinning hair around my temples. I had been contemplating a hair transplant for several years, and finally made an appointment for a consultation. Great decision. Dr. Love's hair website gave me a good education on the process along with many before & after photos and testimonials. This helped me in advance of my appointment. They even offered to let me visit with their patients who had already undergone hair transplant surgery to hear it 'straight from the patient's mouth'! All this positive information really helped reinforce my decision to move forward. Looking back, I would very much encourage anyone with hair loss to take advantage of this amazing surgery performed by a very skilled and caring plastic surgeon. And, his support technicians have years of experience to create a wonderful experience. I have to say we are extremely fortunate to have Dr. Love here in Oklahoma City. I know he has many patients who travel from all over the country to have a quality hair transplant. I just feel fortunate to have been led to his office. My hair looks terrific. Thank you Dr. Love, Clara & Kerri!

|  Very Happy with Doctor, Staff and Results  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

I initially chose Dr. Love because of his credentials. I decided to have him perform my surgery, though, because of his professional, caring staff and because I like a doctor who has a sense of humor as well as the skills to do his job. Dr. Love put me at ease within seconds of entering the exam room for my consultation. I met with him on a Monday and had my surgery the following week on Tuesday. He and his staff have been nothing but helpful and interested in all of my dealings with them. No question has gone unanswered, and I'm very happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Love to anyone.

|  Wish I'd done this years ago!!  |  show details
by KF on Dec 2nd, 2013

First of all, I've never met an office full of people who were so cheerful, helpful, and caring. Dr. Love is professional, understanding, and very willing to answer questions. The outcome of my surgery (breast lift) was OUTSTANDING - I feel like a new person! My surgery has been a very positive, life-changing experience. I have had only minor discomfort, and Dr. Love and his staff follow-up a number of times post surgery to ensure proper recovery [I am post-surgery one month]. I can't thank Dr. Love enough for his skill, kindness, and good humor, and I can't speak highly enough of his office staff and their cheerful and professional demeanor.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Terri on Sep 28th, 2013

The whole experience was amazing, Dr. Love and staff were wonderful and put me at ease right away. I had other consults and am very, very happy that I chose him.

|  Dr Love is the best!  |  show details
by Kris on Sep 8th, 2013

Dr. Love made me feel comfortable with his sense of humor and caring staff! He made sure that I was conformance and understood the procedure I was having! I would go back again!

|  Review from a MD patient  |  show details
by CLH on Aug 3rd, 2013

I had a transplant yesterday from Dr. Love. I am a local physician and pay close attention to cleanliness, professionalism and technical skill when I am at another doctor's office. I was impressed from the initial consultation, the scheduling process and especially the day of the procedure. There was very thorough but simple pre-procedural instruction . The day of the procedure was comfortable, relaxed and had very little pain or discomfort. His skilled technicians, Clara and Kathy were so kind and so focused on my comfort. The post op instructions were addressed verbally twice and were sent home in easy to read instructional format. They work to achieve a natural look and clearly have a tremendous amount of experience and expertise in what they're doing. Future patients need to understand that the traditional role of the MD In this procedure is to draw the hairline and plan the placement of the grafts. The doctor then removes the donor strip and sews the wound closed. The TECHNICIANS then do the remainder of the procedure. Previous reviews had complained that Dr. Love was barely there during the procedure . That is the NORM and the standard of care. In summary, I can recommend Dr. Love and his staff unconditionally. I look forward to seeing the results in a few months and will post another review at that time.

|  Wonderful doctor and staff  |  show details
by Tina Palmer on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Love and his staff are wonderful. They made me feel comfortable and explained what to expect during the procedure and following. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. I was very nervous about the procedure, since it was my first ever surgery. Dr. Love took the time to reassure me and get my mind off worrying about the surgery. I am very pleased with the results of my breast lift. Dr. Love is a superb surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to have cosmetic or plastic surgery.

by Kimberly Hacker on Jul 1st, 2013

Wow! That is what I think of my results! Dr. Love and his staff walked me through the entire process.. pre-op to post-op they were there at the drop of a hat! He is a gifted man with the best staff in the WORLD! do yourself a favor.. Go see what I am talking about!

|  Love my results!!!  |  show details
by Daphne on Jun 8th, 2013

Having surgery is huge and I have major anxiety about it. I felt very trusting of Dr. Love and was really put at ease knowing his experience and everyone that had previously used him that I knew had nothing but great things to say about him. I'm 100% satisfied with my results and would absolutely recommend him for breast augmentation and sure that he is great at all other procedures as well.

|  Making a big decision easy!!  |  show details
by Paci on May 10th, 2013

Great doctor, great STAFF they are all so real and easy to talk to. They made this experience fun and took away all my worries. Everything prior to the procedure was explained and everything after the procedure was explained. He was thorough and patient! Highly recommend!

|  Tummy Tuck and Lipo  |  show details
by Kathy M on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Love and his staff was amazing, I'm 50 years old and moved here from Dallas and had been to the best in Dallas for other procedures and I can tell you I was so impressed with Dr. Love's abilities! My results were far better than I expected and he was caring and had a great bedside manner. His staff was great and professional as well. I highly reccommend him! He is an artist, as after just four weeks I can barely detect a scar.

Jan 29th, 2013

Wonderful experience with Dr. Love and his staff! The nurses are sweethearts and make sure you have all your questions answered and are at easy with any anxieties.

Nov 21st, 2012

I am very excited about my results after my hair transplant and it has only been a few months. I already notice hair growing. Recovery was easy, Clara and Dr. Love have been very accomodating and informative, and I enjoy the office. You can tell everyone works very well together, very organized, and are enjoying what they do.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

I had a bi-lateral mastectomy and was left with one side that still had breast tissue and the other side was flat. Dr. Love did an impecable job of rebuilding my breasts. I trusted him regarding size and what was needed to enhance the correct form. I would highly recommend him to anyone; especially those who need breast restoration after cancer.

Nov 16th, 2012

I'm really pleased with my hair transplant. I'm only 6 months out from when it was done and I already have significant growth. I'm already feeling much more confident and I don't feel like I have to wear a hat all the time anymore. The entire process was so easy because Dr. Love and his staff are so accomodating.

|  Love Dr. Love  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I had a perfect experiance with my surgery. Not only with Dr. Love himself but the staff also! I felt very important and every person went out of their way to ensure my confort, and answer any questions I had. My results are perfect and I have also sent friends to him!

Oct 17th, 2012

This was the best decision I ever made! I developed large breasts early in life and child birth and breastfeeding absolutely took their toll on any fullness or perkiness. I was so self concious I hated wearing a bathing suit. Now, I am happier than ever with my appearance! Dr. Love's staff made me feel so comfortable and just pampered me during every appointment. I am so thankful I made the initial appointment, I knew immediately I was making the right decision.

|  Pleased With The Result  |  show details
by Skylar177 at Citysearch on Mar 9th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I had a breast augmentation and my experience has well exceeded my expectations. Dr. Love was knowledgable and very personable. The office staff has been so helpful and friendly, the nurses Jennifer and Misty have been wonderful. - NDH, Oklahoma City, OK

Nov 30th, 2011

Loved the results!! Dr and staff were wonderful. I had a great experience. Julie

|  Pleased With The Outcome  |  show details
by Dylan70 at Citysearch on Nov 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My breast lift went wonderfully. Recovery was much easier than I expected. Dr. Love and staff gave me so much more information and education than any other surgeon I consulted with. I`m only one week out from surgery and I look great! So happy! I will send all of my coworkers, family, and friends to him and only him...DKA, Edmond, Oklahoma

Oct 23rd, 2011

When I decided to have cosmetic surgery, it was very important to me to find a doctor who was highly educated on the procedure but also someone who was caring. When I met Dr. Love I realized I had found just that. He talked with me about my expectations and helped me understand my options. I appreciated his honesty and caring attitude because it showed me that he was looking out for what was best for me. Now when I look back, I am so happy with my results and would definitely do it all over again! Whenever anybody asks me about my overall experience, I always tell them about Dr. Love and his staff because they truly helped me with confidence on the inside and out.

|  Grateful patient  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

Great experience with Dr. Love and his staff!

|  so so happy  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

I had an aug and tummy tuck by Dr. Love about 6 months ago and my entire experience was wonderful. I was surprised that I got in so quick. Their receptionist at the time, Rachel, didn't have any open appointments at the time but she put me on her cancellation list and got me in within two weeks that way. I had surgery the following week! Dr. Love was so thorough, honest, straight forward, and just REAL. Not what I found at consultations elsewhere. His staff was wonderful as well. They were all such a genuine team. I have never been so impressed.

|  love my look  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

I recently had a breast lift with fat grafting from liposuctioned fat from my abdomen and thighs. I was so amazed of my youthful outcome. I have a new found confidence of my body and knowing that my result is all me and not an implant is even more amazing. Dr. Love is so skilled. Surgical technique, knowledge and ability is responsible for the new me. I would recommend him to everyone I know. His office staff are caring and patient and throughout my surgery experience I have found a group of new friends. Fabulous Fabulous Team!!!

|  Love my new hair!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I recently had a hair transplant by Dr. Tim Love. I've regained my confidence in so many ways...and the procedure was simple and painless. Don't know why I waited so long!

|  Expert  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Love did an amazing on my breast augmentation. I could not be happier with the results. He was very informative and provided me with great care before and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a cosmetic procedure. His staff was wonderful as well.

|  happy patient  |  show details
by better than ever on Aug 9th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Tim Love of Oklahoma City, OK was an extremely successful and enjoyable one. My surgery was a combination of multiple preocedures at one time. My breast augmentation and tummy tuck results are fantastic!!! I have referred many of my friends and family to Dr. Love.

by Chloe T. on Jul 1st, 2010

I have always been self conscious of my nose. I am so grateful for Dr. Love's guidance in such an important surgery decision. The outcome was perfect - and I would encourage anyone to chose Dr. Love for this or any other surgery. Thanks!

|  Dr. Love is the best!  |  show details
by Eleanor R. on Mar 8th, 2010

Go to the best! Dr. Love's experience & credentials gave me total confidence & great outcome! There's a ton of confusing marketing out there... with all kinds of doctors doing proceduures not necessarily in their field of training. Do your homework & be aware of credentials!

|  happy patient  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

My facelift and eyelid su

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
by Laura Blair on Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Love was so knowledgeable, he has so many years of experience. My entire time with Dr. Love was enjoyable, and the results of my breast reduction are fantastic.

Feb 2nd, 2010

My results are awesome. I'd reccommmend dr love to anyone wanting a cosmetic procedure!

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by Kate Robertson on Jan 31st, 2010

Doctor Love, was great. I love my results. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get something done.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by jpl8725 on Jan 31st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Love made me feel very comfortable in the process of deciding what surgery would be best for me. I understood things well. My surgery was a complete success. I have referred many friends to Dr. Tim Love.

|  Wonderful Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

Dr. Love helped me considerably through my experience withbreast Rreconstruction after mastectomy. Each step was done with surgical expertise, I am healthy now and feel fabulous!

|  He is a fabulous doctor  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2009

Very intelligent, spent alot of time explaining procedures. On the cutting edge of fat grafting.