Dr. Tim Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

June 2nd, 2016
Dr Tuan Nguyen Las Vegas Doctor MD HORRIBLE TERRIBLE DOCTOR
Avoid this sorry excuse for a doctor at all expense and question everything he tells you. NEVER TRUST HIS DIAGNOSIS Always get a second opinion, life is at stake at the hands of this amateur

October 13th, 2014
retired
Without a doubt the best doctor I have encountered in Las Vegas Nv thus far. I am so sad to see he is no longer with South West Medical. I will not see another doctor. I am 69 and have lost hope just from seeing this wonderful doctor leave.

October 10th, 2014
best doctor ever!
looks you right in the eye,spent time talking with me, he was very concerned about my health, he is no longer with my medical group I am soooo sad!!

September 3rd, 2014
Patient
Concerned, intelligent, and sympatric what more could I expect.

March 2nd, 2013
I really like this doctor
Dr Nguyen seems to really care about my health. Efficient and informative overall I had a 4 star visit. One more thing, I liked the fact he washed his hands on a continues basis.

October 1st, 2011
Apathetic Doctor
I saw this doctor and quickly concluded that he could not care less about patients. He took no time to ask questions about my medical history, he criticized my previous doctor for his thoroughness in diagnostic testing and seemed completely disinterested in me as a patient. This is not someone to see.

August 17th, 2011
I told doctor that I have experience ( what I believed) 2 mild strokes ( 2 am a bang in head and slight dizziness after that). His response was that if I am not paralyzed I most likely is no concern. He said , however that I have to watch ( what watching the Dr. did not explain)Doctor had for 4 month my medical records. After sending Medical records I passed the msg. through nurse asking Dr. to check the records of Lymphoma I was diagnosed in 2005. Dr. told me to call my oncologist ( I was than with Kaiser) and to find out if I have a cancer. I asked to refer me for endoscopy as I was advised by my oncologist to do that twice a year. Dr. response: Endoscopy will puncture my stomach and he refused to do the referral.