A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Nice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Nice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Nice, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nice graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim J Nice MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tim J. Nice practice?
- Dr. Tim Nice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tim Nice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willoughby Hills, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.