Dr. Tim Nice MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Willoughby Hills, OH

September 26th, 2016
don't bother this doc, he should have retired years ago.

December 2nd, 2015
Very good. Pleasant and quite knowledgeable.

June 6th, 2015
Dr. Tim Nice has been my doctor for years. He is always professional, kind and personable. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon. He has given me a knee replacement which gave me my life back. He was by my side throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend him.

July 3rd, 2014
Great manner, but not worth the frustration
Dr. Nice is very friendly. He has great bedside manner and he spends a good amount of time in the room explaining everything to the patient. (Although he never seems to remember anything about me when I go in.) His staff is also nice, but it seems very disorganized because EVERYTHING else about the experience has been frustrating. I have had hour plus wait times Every time I have gone to see him. (The staff apologizes for this at the time but doesn't do anything about it, like call you to ask you to come a little later, etc.) I thought at first it was an anomaly because they said he had been called into emergency surgery that morning, but the other times I have been there I have also had hour plus waits. I am also really frustrated because I was supposed to be getting a knee brace through them. I really need it at the moment as I have been training for a long biking event. I ordered it weeks ago and it was supposed to be in over a week ago. I told them I needed it by then because my insurance was changing and otherwise I would have to pay out of pocket. It did not come on time. In fact I was there Monday and they said it would be there Tuesday and they'd call me when it got in. I waited patiently and then called them on Thursday morning after no one had called. I was told they had come in and that I should have been called. I wasn't. Now my next shot at possibly getting it won't be until Monday because apparently the one person in the office who can fit them is off. They also told me after my first visit that they could give me anti-inflammatory patches for my knee, but every time I ask they are out of those as well. So I am stuck with a sore knee that I am possibly making worse because it isn't braced. ARG! I don't know anything about his technical skill as a surgeon, he might be really great. As I said I really appreciated the time he spent explaining things clearly to me about how my knee worked and what was wrong. It was easy to get an appointment, just don't do what I did and schedule it in the middle of the work day because it will take at least 2 hours to get in and out.

April 28th, 2014
Wonderful Dr. and Wonderful Staff
Dr. Nice has taken care of My mom and me for knee issues. He has performed a knee replacement for my mother and is still taking care of me with both of my bad knees. He is a very Nice Doctor and his staff is wonderful.

December 26th, 2013
Knee injury
Really didn't treat my injury, was sent for an MRI and Dr. Nice informed me nothing showed and to follow-up with some pain meds and icing.

May 13th, 2013
Hip Replacement
Hip replacement resulted in poor outcome. Was in pain, difficulty walking. After nearly one year from surgery was referred to another specialist who diagnosed a loose component in prosthesis

December 21st, 2011
Not a good doctor to go to for worker's comp cases. He doesn't really listen to you if your worker's comp. he tends to believe all of those type patients just want to be off work and treats you like your lying. Staff is good but don't ask for additional paper from them they tend to get an attitude.

August 11th, 2011
All they care is the money.