A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Paden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Paden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Paden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paden graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Paden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Paden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tim Paden practice?
- Dr. Tim Paden has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Paden practices Family Medicine near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Family Physicians.